As a new Ottawa Realtor, or as a Realtor looking to join a team, choosing a Brokerage that is the right fit for you and your needs is vital to starting your real estate career on the right foot. There are many challenges that face us as Realtors everyday, and some of us feel more comfortable working through those challenges as a team. It may be that you are a newer Realtor have tried being independent, and just don't feel comfortable operating on your own right now. Others might have more experience but either would just like more support than if they were working by themselves independently, or they might be finding that getting new business is challenging and they would like to leverage the experience and overflow of a busy and experienced team to help build up their own business and income. Within the brokerage, Broker of Record Colleen Lyle runs the Ottawa Home Advantage Team which might be the answer to you if you feel like you need that extra support. As a member of the team some of the extras you will get are:
- Paid photo headshot and business cards
- Inclusion to team networking events
- Inclusion into team marketing materials
- Various Lead generation options for the team. Leads to be delegated as available to the Independent Sales Representative. Number of leads will also be dependent upon Ottawa real estate market conditions.
- Team Printer and office supplies (when office space is available)
- Team Admin Support
- Support, Mentoring and coaching as required
- Hosting of regular Open Houses - As Available - for Colleen Lyle Real Estate Team listings
- Potential lead overflow when it gets really busy
- Access to Team signs, and marketing materials
- Shadowing opportunities for listing appointments and buyer consultations/appointments
If you think that being a member of a busy real estate team might be a better option for you, then we would love to hear from you. We would be happy to discuss it further and go over the details of this option in more details to see if it is a better fit for you, as well as for the team. Note that there is also the opportunity for you to start as a member of the team, and then after a period of time, for you move to being an Independent Sales Representative within the brokerage.